*If this item is out of stock at RLR, backorder shipping will be: $98 Worldwide Shipping via DHL, Fedex, or UPS (ships from Taiwan)
Restrictions: Vintage Speed imported orders over $1,000 combined, will be subject to import duty/taxes/fees.
Usually Dropships: within approximately 2-5 week*
1. 143mm Diameter Quiet Super Flow muffler.
2. Fully TIG welded, all flanges, no gas leaking.
3. #304 stainless steel muffler with #304 polished tail pips
4. #304 Stainless steel Header and Flanges
5. Fit stroker Engine with stock Rod, or 2mm(or less) under cylinder.
6. 8mm stainless steel Type 4 muffler Flanges can be match ported
7. Easy to adjust valves
8. Build in M18 nuts, for tuning when use O2 sensor
9. Fit behind rear apron from 1950 ~1977 Type 1 Beetle, Karmann Ghia
10. Clear oil sump, like Gene Berg oil sump1.5q & 3.5q, Bugpack sump, CB, Empi.
11. Tail Pipes are 50mm O.D. with 35mm I.D.
There are no reviews yet.