If this item is out of stock at RLR, backorder shipping will be: $50 Worldwide Shipping via DHL, Fedex, or UPS (ships from Taiwan)
Restrictions: Vintage Speed imported orders over $1,000 combined, will be subject to import duty/taxes/fees.
Usually Dropships: within approximately 2-5 week*
The INOX-2000 High Flow Air Breather System for VW Air Cooled engine, with capacity of 1.1L, and special designed bracket to bolt on the engine hinge without need to drill. The install location is just below the rain gutter in the engine compartment.
- For beetle BRFORE Chassis number 1 600 440, August 1st. 1957.
- For VW Bus, Karmann Ghia and Type 3, it is possible to install this breather system in the engine compartment. The mounting brackets is not suitable to use on VW Bus, Karmann Ghia and Type 3.
- For Engine upto 165 BHP,
- 5 ports of M16x1.5mm Threaded Connectors.
- Special bracket Bolt-On to the engine lid hinge location.
- The engine lid spring can be used.
- Welded – On M16x1.5mm connectors,
- Two Inlet Ports for Valve Cover.
- One Inlet Port for Engine case.
- Two Outlet Ports Return the air to both side of the carburetors.
- Option for AN8 Crimp Bend Fitting and Hose can be ordered separately.
There are no reviews yet.