If this item is out of stock at RLR, backorder shipping will be: $30 Worldwide Shipping via DHL, Fedex, or UPS (ships from Taiwan)
Restrictions: Vintage Speed imported orders over $1,000 combined, will be subject to import duty/taxes/fees.
Usually Dropships: within approximately 2-5 weeks*
Weber Air Filter for IDF Carburetor, price is for 1 filter, for twin carbs please order 2 filters.
- Straight Fitting V12B00
- 45 Degree Fitting V12B45
- 90 Degree Fitting V12D90
- Fits on Weber IDF 40 / 44 /48 carburetors.
- Made by #304 Stainless Steel.
- The ??5 Bolts ??Locking on Top Plate, retain classic style. Maximum tighten to 5 N.M. on all bolts.
- Build-In Rivet, to the best details ever.
- Build-in High Breathable Polyfoam for maximum air flow, allow the air to pass freely without drop in pressure.
- also can be fitted with other different air filter in 3 1/2 inch hight.
- The inner 4 tubes are threaded, and link for upper and lower stainless steel plates. The direction of the tubes are shorter Hex screw on top and longer at bottom.
- There is very little gap(s) between the inner tubes and the stacks, adjust is if necessary. If there is no gaps, then grind little off on the stacks.
- Filter Size measurement: L 18cm, W 11.8cm, H 8.6cm