Don’t let the compact size of the Blaster SS Coil fool you, because it is packed with performance! The efficient E-core windings are designed to produce high amounts of current without sacrificing the voltage output. In fact, when used with an MSD 6 Series Ignition, the Blaster SS produces 300 milliamps of current and a maximum voltage output of 40,000 volts! The secondary windings are wound on a segmented bobbin which reduces the chance of voltage breakdown between the primary and secondary windings. For more protection, these windings are encased in a polyurethane compound for complete protection against vibration. The Blaster SS features brass terminals and a sturdy housing. It is supplied with a 90° boot, terminal and vibration mounts. A great addition to CD Ignitions and some stock applications. 37-msd-8207.
- Improved output coil for electronic ignitions, and MSD Ignitions
- Efficient winding design and assembly creates a compact housing
- Primary and secondary windings are encased in Ciba polyurethane
- 70:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
- Tough, rigid housing with a tall tower and brass primary terminals
- CARB E.O. D-40-37