VW Type 4 Carb Linkage for Type 4 engine with Upright Fan Housing, with Weber IDA, IDF and Dellorto carburetors.
This linkage is designed for Type 4 engine with Upright Fan Housing System. This Pushrod Carb Linkage system has build in ??Quick Release ??which attached to both sides of the carburetor, allowing for removing / fitting without the need to unscrew the linkage and resetting.
- The linkage is mounted on the engine case, longer bolt is required and included.
- The location of the Throttle Cable required to be the same as standard late type 1 engine, i.e. 1200 ~ 1600 cc type 1 engine.
- Dual ball bearing with return spring included.
- Long threaded pushrod that can be fit to wide range of carburetors.
- Build in Quick Release link ball system, easy to remove intake without the need to adjust the linkage again and again.
- Will not increase the idle speed when the engine running hot.